Why You’ll Love This Job
Full-time LVN needed for San Marcos location. Would you be interested in furthering your healthcare career with an innovative company where you can be of help to those in need of wound care? If you are dependable and efficient, have current CPR certification, and would want to be part of a team of professionals who provide high-quality care for patients with complex medical conditions, WoundCentrics wants you on board as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in San Marcos.
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse with WoundCentrics, you would promote and restore the patient’s health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with the physician and multi-disciplinary team members and provide physical and psychological support to patients and guardians caring for the patient. Here, you can grow an amazing career through ongoing training, plus enjoy enviable benefits and perks that include a full benefits package and a schedule of Monday through Friday 8a-5p that will allow you a healthy work/life balance – not to mention no on-call!
If you have a desire to improve lives and would want to be part of a clinically focused company that is an industry leader in wound care, apply for the Licensed Vocational Nurse position with WoundCentrics today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses clinical assessment skills to accurately assess each individual patient(s)
- Notifies the Physician(s) in a timely manner of any critical findings or changes in a patient’s condition
- Assists the Physician(s) in all needed ways to provide the highest standard of care possible to our patient(s)
- Adheres to all HIPAA and company policies and procedures
- Accurately and timely documents all information regarding the administration of medication (i.e.- time, date, route, response, etc.)
- Informs Physician/RN promptly regarding any change to the state of or well-being of the patient(s)
- Maintains all licenses, training, and certifications to safely and correctly use all clinical equipment
- Practices universal precautions in all patient care
- Licensure from an accredited school
- Current BLS or ALCS certification
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Works efficiently and has a quick response time
- Accurate and proper handling of all lab work
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and 10-20 lbs. frequently
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 54030