Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) – Wound Care Job – San Antonio TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Industry leader in meeting the daily needs of acute care patients, including those with chronic or challenging wounds, is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Licensed Vocational Nurse to join our team of healthcare professionals in San Antonio, TX. If you want to further your healthcare career with an innovative company that provides the best in quality wound care to patients, you are perfect for this position!
In your Licensed Vocational Nurse role, you would assess patients, assist the physician in patient care, document all patient findings, and process laboratory work in various hospital and clinic settings. Your contributions will be rewarded with a full benefits package and a fantastic schedule (Monday through Friday 8a-5p and no on-call)!
Apply for our Licensed Vocational Nurse position today to take your place with a company that is trailblazing the way in wound care!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately assess each patient
- Assist physician in providing high-quality care
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines
- Document all medication information accurately and timely
- Communicate with physician regarding patient care
- Maintain all licenses, trainings and certifications required
- Must have licensure from an accredited school
- Up-to-date ACLS OR BLS certification
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Efficient and quick responding
- Accurately process lab work
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22932