Why You’ll Love This Job
Work with private jets!
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Want to work in the aviation services industry? Interested in a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing all while making $17.00/hour?
Then you will love being a valued part of our established TAC Air team where we are proud to say we did not have any layoffs or furloughs during the pandemic.
As a Line Service Technician in our Lexington, KY location, you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry. TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty, ensuring our continued success. The environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Preference will be given to candidates who have received their Covid Vaccinations
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Line Service Technician / Aircraft Refueler Responsibilities
Airline Service Technicians work with team members to provide ground services support and customer service to arriving/departing aircraft and crew members.
- Providing ground support and service for air carrier aircraft safely and efficiently
- Delivering fuels to airline equipment; conducting de-icing as needed
- Handling of aviation fuels and chemicals, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing applicable paperwork/documentation
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Working closely with all team members and airline personnel to ensure customer needs are met
- Performing other duties as assigned
Line Service Technician / Aircraft Refueler Qualifications
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training for Line Service Technicians.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions as needed
- Ability to regularly push/pull up to 70 pounds
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
TAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 56803