Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a company where you can be a valuable member of the team and your impact on results is appreciated? If so, then Royal Papers is the opportunity you have been looking for. We are the largest family-owned regional distributor of facility maintenance supplies, foodservice disposables, cleaning equipment and packaging/shipping supplies in the Midwest. We promote an enjoyable and fulfilling environment for our team. This position is based in St. Louis, MO. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a dependable, sensible, considerate person like you to add to our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits plus plenty of room for development and growth. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been wanting to make, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1) Drive a 26’ box truck in a safe professional manner.
2) Deliver or pick up items as instructed. This will include dock deliveries as well as 2-wheel, cart or manually carried cases to various locations within the customer’s facility
3) Wrap, load and unload palletized and unpalletized cases as necessary.
4) Document and log deliveries and other shipment information.
5) Follow all DOT regulations and local traffic laws and signs.
6) Keep your truck clean and uncluttered.
1) Valid Class E driver’s license and a clean driving record
2) Able to work independently and lift up to 50 lbs.
3) Must pass a background check and drug test.
4) Excellent communication skills.
5) Trucking or warehouse experience
6) Lift gate and forklift experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 76458