Utopia and Harmony Health have immediate needs for CNA/HHAs in our FL locations! We are in search of an experienced and compassionate caregivers who understand the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life.
Bilingual is a huge plus and availability to start immediately!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with activities of daily living as directed by the care plan (bathing, showering, meal preparation, light housekeeping, toileting, etc.)
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts
- Provide companionship and social interaction
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being of clients as well as yourself.
• Florida CNA License -OR- HHA Certificate
• A minimum of 6 months of experience caring for patients/clients
• Ability to build rapport with clients, including those who are cognitively impaired
• Compassionate, patient and caring demeanor
• Clients generally offer above market caregiver rates
• Choose your preferred clients and work locations
• Choose your preferred days and shift hours
• Accept as many or few client referrals as you want
• $$$ incentives for Caregiver Referrals
Please apply right away at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 30680