Why You’ll Love This Job!
You entered the healthcare field with one goal in mind: to care for those in need. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) with Oceans, you will provide care for underserved patients as an important part of a collaborative healthcare team. You will be surrounded by a work family that recognizes your achievements and makes sure your leaders are aware of them, too.
At Oceans, we walk the walk by placing you with supervisors who work alongside you, leading to career growth for you, and a healthier and better community for all. This is a great opportunity for you to make an important impact in your community.
Apply for Oceans’ LVN/LPN job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities
- Deliver quality LVN/LPN care to an assigned group of patients under the direction of the RN
- Accurately/thoroughly document all findings in patient records; identify expected outcomes
- Collaborate with other providers to implement nursing care interventions; perform nursing procedures/treatments
- Conduct specified bedside laboratory tests, wound care, and provide for comfort and assistance
- Ensure patients are effectively assessed prior to and after safe delivery of medications
- Accurately communicate/document medication doses prescribed; provide medication education
Licensed Vocational Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED and current state LVN/LPN license (Valid Compact license acceptable at time of application)
- One year of inpatient hospital experience strongly preferred
- CPR certification; complete an Oceans-approved behavioral health de-escalation program
Job ID: 23404