Why You’ll Love This Job
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is a global leader in the production of PTA (Terephthalic Acid), PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Resins, PET Recycling (rPET), and Specialty Polymers. This integrated business services customers all over the world using its global network of manufacturing entities within the Alpek Polyester umbrella. We are committed to improving people’s lives through our products, innovations, and a commitment to sustainability and protecting the environment.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas, Mississippi, Indiana, and Pennsylvania.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is a division of Alpek, the petrochemicals and synthetic fibers business group of Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V., one of Mexico’s largest corporations.
Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is subject to US Department of Commerce export regulations and thus must hire individuals who meet national security requirements. Interested applicants (or temporary employees) must meet eligibility requirements. Alpek Polyester USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Maintenance Manager at our Clear Path Recyclying manufacturing facility in Fayetteville, NC will be responsible for the following:
- Provide overall leadership to the plant multi-functional maintenance and engineering department to achieve plant and business objectives.
- Set direction and establish priorities to effectively provide safe and reliable operation of plant equipment and facilities using established systems and procedures.
- Identify and implement effective maintenance strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Develop and utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to manage maintenance performance on safety, quality, equipment maintenance and reliability, cost, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and programs.
- Professionally manage direct reports, perform evaluations with feedback and manage career development.
- Develop annual budget and manage department cost.
- Manage turnarounds, shutdowns and capital improvement projects.
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in industrial/manufacturing environment with a minimum of 3 years in maintenance leadership role
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Results oriented – ability to translate key area and business needs into the right priorities and actions
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 113757