Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a friendly demeaner, if you are a team player, if you have top-notch work ethics, we want YOU to join us as a Maintenance Supervisor at the beautiful Candlewood Suites in Lebanon, TN!
We are looking for a full-time, skilled Maintenance Manager/Supervisor to perform ongoing tasks such as repairs and cleaning.
The Maintenance Manager/Supervisor is responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment, building systems. The Maintenance Manager/Supervisor will ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls; touch up painting.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Reports to the Chief Engineer
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111531