Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a friendly demeaner, if you are a team player, if you have top-notch work ethics, we want YOU to join us as a Maintenance Technician at the beautiful Residence Inn Pigeon Forge, TN!
We proudly offer COMPETITIVE PAY, GENEROUS travel discounts, PAID PTO, the opportunity to earn employee referral INCENTIVES, DAILY PAY through our user-friendly partner Zayzoon, and FREE participation in our Telehealth program!!
We are looking for a full-time, skilled Maintenance Technician to perform ongoing tasks such as repairs and cleaning.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment, building systems. The Maintenance Technician will ensure facilities are tidy and functional. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls; touch up painting.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install appliances and equipment
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems (e.g. ventilation)
- Check functionality of safety systems (e.g. fire alarm)
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Reports to the Chief Engineer (if one on staff)
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 116640