Why You’ll Love This Job
Interact with customers by phone and in person, making sure to answer all questions related to storage, amenities and general issues that may arise. Responsible for relaying information regarding marina services and products to customers. Maintain customer records by inputting information into Dockmaster and updating account information accordingly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones greet walk in customers and promote storage, fuel, ice sales and other store items.
- Provide storage rates for prospects.
- Coordinate with the forklift operators to ensure that customers boats are launched on time
- Assist customers with any queries they may have with billing, storage, work orders, etc.
- Arrange trailer onloads and off-loads and ECM boat movements with the forklift drivers.
- Schedule monthly arrivals and departures, with the assistance of the General Manager.
- Assist Marina Administrator and General Manager with monthly billings.
- Track daily occupancy and provide reports to General Manager.
- Assist General Manager with monthly lease renewals.
- Check vendors insurance upon arrival and maintain Vendor Insurance Binder.
- Balance daily and monthly fuel logs, and Ship’s Store logs
- Any other duties assigned by General Manager
Internal:Contact with all levels of personnel at both corporate and field locations
External: High profile exposure to include vendors and customers
Skills & Qualifications:
Normal office conditions.
Employee may be required to work 3 major holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day), and weekends.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 102713