Why You’ll Love This Job
Hayden Lake Marina is looking to hire a Marine Service Technician to assist us with our upcoming winterization needs for our new and existing marina member’s boats.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform necessary repairs to all mechanical and electrical problems found on respective boats, motors, and trailers.
- Ability to install accessories to respective, boats, motors, and trailers.
- Assist customers by answering specific technical questions to help the customer understand the operation of the unit and the work to be done or work already completed.
- Maintain accurate records of time spent troubleshooting and time spent repairing units.
- Ensure all parts used to resolve the units problem are accurately applied to customers work order.
- Attend technical training to improve proficiency, quality of work and to achieve higher levels of certification.
- When necessary, water test unit prior to closing out work order.
- Perform engine and electrical rigging as required.
- Maintain a clean and professional work area.
- Perform other service-related duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
High School education, on-going completion of classes towards higher level of manufacturer certification or equivalent experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up to and more than 50 pounds
- Ability to work both inside and outside
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers, and customers
- Provide own tools
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110095