Why You’ll Love This Job
Channel your creative side with an innovative company that embraces non-traditional approaches to healthcare when you onboard as a Marketing Specialist with FYZICAL, the country’s leading physical therapy provider, in our Brooklyn, NY, location!
With state-of-the-art marketing tools at your fingertips and the freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact on the PT industry plus build important professional and community relationships, instrumental to your career growth and satisfaction. As a FYZICAL Marketing Specialist, you will have the support of a specialized team that collaborates to learn what works best for the practice, the clients and the surrounding community — and uses that knowledge to achieve next-level results.
Take your career to the next level when you join FYZICAL! Apply for our Marketing Specialist job opening today!
Combine your passions for meeting new people and taking an active part of your community with our state-of-the-art technology for an exciting, fulfilling career as our Marketing Specialist in Brooklyn, NY.
This Marketing Specialist role opens doors to career growth with a trailblazing company that believes traditional approaches to healthcare are not enough. With an independent leader who is invested in you as part of a carefully crafted champion team, you will meet and exceed your goals as you make a name for yourself in the healthcare field. With the freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact that echoes throughout the industry while keeping your marketing career on the leading edge.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career while also positively impacting clients’ lives. Apply for FYZICAL’s Marketing Specialist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide company awareness to the community
- Increase referrals of new patients; establish referral relationships
- Arrange outreach events within the community
- Represent FYZICAL in a positive way at company sponsored events
- Oversee all marketing outlets and social media sites
- Ensure the company reputation is maintained
- Responsible for building community awareness
- Boosting new patient referrals
- Developing referral relationships
- Organizing community outreach events
- Positively represent the company during marketing events
- Supporting our online marketing channels including social media marketing and content development
- Maintaining online reputation management and follow-up
- Two- to four-year marketing or related degree
- Substantial sales background
- Outgoing, friendly, effective oral/written communicator, strong relationship-building skills
- Organized; able to effectively manage time
- Able to build consumer-focused marketing models (funnels)
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Strong sales experience
- Passion for building relationships, having conversations, and being an active part of my community
- Strong organizational skill and time management
- Experience with marketing funnels
- Fluent in computer programs, including MS Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 58007