Why You’ll Love This Job
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist to join our team in our Germantown, MD, location. The Marketing Specialist works closely with our clinical team in the activation of local marketing efforts and execution of the long-term marketing strategy.
In addition to the functions below, the responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist include budget tracking, market research, marketing planning and execution. The Marketing Specialist will build strong personal and direct working relationships with the clinic team Clinic local team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain clinic’s fyzical.com website and Google Business Profile
- Maintenance of clinic’s email marketing efforts –
- This includes the Email Database, Email Copy, and Metric Reporting
- Manage and maintain all marketing tools and resources.
- Tracking of marketing initiatives to point to ROI.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Tactical execution of Marketing Campaigns.
- Prepare valuable and engaging content for website blogs that attracts and converts our target audience.
- Ability to use certain templates and programs including, but not limited to, the Microsoft Office Suite or the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Management of Clinic’s Local-Listings and Online-Reputation Platforms.
- Facilitate creative via Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or a similar design platform.
- Maintain brand compliance.
- Coordinate production of print orders and advertising with third party partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within a sales or marketing environment may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent in computer programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110625