Why You’ll Love This Job
Take your Massage Therapy career in an exciting, new direction when you join the FYZICAL family as our Licensed Massage Therapist at our Columbus, OH, location!
FYZICAL Fyzical Upper Arlington is growing and actively expanding our wellness services. Have all the perks of working in a team environment and support of payment and scheduling, with the autonomy of independent practice.
FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers of Fyzical Upper Arlington seeks to employ a OH Licensed Massage Therapist to join our growing physical & occupational therapy practice. 1-2 years of experience is preferred but not required. Be part of an amazing team of clinicians, dedicated to providing the best patient care.
We are looking for a partnership opportunity for an independent therapist. Willing to work with you on a shared revenue model. There are options such as the use of the clinic for your patients with a fee, rental agreement for the treatment rooms, or we can market the service and pay you per visit while we handle all of the overhead (marketing, insurance verification and billing, collections etc) and you treat patients as we schedule them. Would be happy to discuss different models to bring your expertise into our clinic. We do one-on-one appointments only and patient care is our only priority.
Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to be part of a trail-blazing company! Apply for FYZICAL’s Licensed Massage Therapist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Educates the clients on the benefits of the service performed and recommends products for home use
- State License/Certification required
- Must carry liability insurance
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred but not required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 112611