Why You’ll Love This Job
Take your Massage Therapy career in an exciting, new direction when you join the FYZICAL family as our Licensed Massage Therapist at our DeLand, FL, location!
- Fyzical Therapy and Balance Center of DeLand is growing and actively expanding our wellness services.
- Have all the perks of working in a team environment and support of payment and scheduling, with the autonomy of independent practice.
- This position is one of being a massage therapist working independently but also working alongside licensed Occupational and Physical therapists.
- You will have the ability to have referrals from the medical practice from exiting clients if they are looking for enhancements and/or referrals from physicians and insurance companies. You will be responsible for marketing as well to grow your business
- This position allows you to work independently and grow your business without the start up costs and in an established location and practice.
- You will have support from the entire staff clinical and administrative.
We prefer 1-2 years of experience, but not required and new licenses will be considered. . Be part of an amazing team of clinicians, dedicated to providing the best patient care.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness and be able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Must adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Must be customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Educates the clients on the benefits of the service performed and recommends products for home use
- State License/Certification required
- Must carry liability insurance
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred but not required
Job ID: 116112