Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Lafayette is hiring for full-time and part-time massage therapists at various levels of experience. Come join our team and help us deliver an exceptional guest experience!
Voted “Best Day Spa” 2022 by Times of Acadiana “Best of”, Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance. Both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
We are an independently locally owned and operated luxury day spa located in Lafayette, LA.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for our advanced modalities, and are eligible for performance bonuses and sales commissions. Non-Treatment time is compensated on an hourly bases and gratuity is 100% pass-thru.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic experiences. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements to increase the guest experience and results. Paid in-house training is provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage.
- Paid Time Off / Sick Leave
- Liability insurance
- Eligible for Hourly compensation
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: sales commissions and membership bonus
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and recognized as a big asset.
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes.
- Your schedule will be filled; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Deliver professional guest consultations and engagement.
- Providing a variety of personalized massage modality treatments based on Spavia protocol including but not limited to: Signature Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Salt Stone Massage, Sports Massage, Maternity Massage, and more.
- Set up and closing of the treatment room in preparation for all guest treatments.
- Document guest profile with treatment and soap notes.
- Adhere to handbook policies and standards.
- Participate in reoccurring team meetings and training.
- Maintain license and CEUs required.
- Consistently support a teamwork atmosphere.
- Responsible for ensuring the treatment room is clean, tidy, and stocked.
- Supplies and equipment are clean, stocked, and tidy.
- Laundry is washed, folded and stocked.
- Provide education and sales recommendations to guests as it relates to treatments, membership, and retail products.
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Type: Full-Time Per Patient Visit
Job ID: 99009