Sign on Bonus!
$35 $55+ an hour
Spavia Maple Grove is seeking full-time and part-time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Maple Grove, MN.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, recenter, and renew.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. At select locations, we also offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and Returning Guest incentives
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with guests about their symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Customize guests appointments based on what they are looking for
- Evaluate guests to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Manipulate muscles and other soft tissues of the body
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Giving each guests your recommendations forms
- Document guests’ conditions and progress in the S.O.A.P notes
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively Licensed Massage Therapists and ability to obtain Maple Grove City License
- Work nights and weekends
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30151