Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Westminster is seeking Full-time (30+ hours/week) and Part-time Massage Therapists of all levels of experience, to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa with locations in Westminster, CO at the Bradburn (120th and Sheridan) and Orchard (144th and I-25) Outdoor Malls.
Expect to earn between $45 and $65 per treatment, including gratuity.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion, and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape, and thrive.
Massage Therapists earn competitive wages per treatment with increased pay for advanced modalities, gratuity, and eligible for bonuses and sale commissions.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports, and maternity massages. In addition, we offer massage enhancements including CBD and Hypervolt to increase the guest experience and results. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skincare offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone, and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Liability insurance
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: Quarterly bonus based on the number of appointments, Monthly Bonus on guest requests, and Bi-weekly commissions on retail sales
- Sick Time: 48 hours/year
- Discount on spa products and services
- Full-time benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 50% of premium paid by Spavia
- Accrued Paid Time Off
Why join the Spavia family
- Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity, and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast-growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Active State of Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol-free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
- Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available
- Required to work one weekend shift, either Saturday or Sunday
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 96616