Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Medical Assistant looking for a change of pace and the chance to add excitement to your career? Grab this opportunity to be part of a unique and modern approach to behavioral healthcare when you join the MediTelecare team as our Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist at our Newton, NJ, location!
As the nation’s largest telehealth company, MediTelecare provides much-needed services to more than 30,000 patients in rural skilled and assisted living facilities nationwide. Our Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist position offers you the chance to add new skill sets as you use state-of-the-art technology to coordinate tele-video visits between our patients and clinicians. Here, you will play an integral role, traveling to various area healthcare facilities, providing vital services to those who might otherwise go without the specialized care they need. We offer an attractive, competitive hourly wage, mileage reimbursement and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have experience in the healthcare field, a passion for helping others and are interested in pursuing a fulfilling career with a forward-thinking company, apply for MediTelecare’s Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist job opening today!
Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Schedule, confirm, coordinate and provide technical support for daily tele-video patient visits
- Provide assistance to the clinician and patient, ensuring everyone is prepared and things run smoothly
- Use Electronic Health Record software to assist clinicians in all clinical observations/information
- Serve as a liaison, coordinate information between clinicians and facilities, patients and other key personnel
- Assist with the administration of cognitive and emotional test instruments under the direct supervision of Licensed Clinical Psychologist (training provided)
Medical Assistant / Clinical Support Specialist Qualifications
- Healthcare experience, preferably in the administrative field
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, families, facility staff and colleagues
- Knowledge of computer and computer programs including Electronic Health records
- Knowledge of medical and behavioral health terminology
- Must be able to travel to skilled nursing facilities in your assigned area and possess a valid driver’s license
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 44445