Medical Assistant Job – Bronx NY
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you have at least one year of dermatology medical assistant experience and would want to join an office where you can continue to advance your career as part of a fun, supportive team, consider this lucrative Medical Assistant position!
Bonuses, the opportunity for overtime, paid time off and on-the-job training are just part of what we offer in this top-of-the-line Medical Assistant role! You also will have a great schedule that gives you holidays and nights off, plus a retirement plan. Here, you and your ideas will be supported, and you will have the opportunity to add new skill sets that will help you grow professionally.
Apply for this top-shelf Medical Assistant opening today to onboard with a company that cares about your future!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Prepare patients to be seen and collect patient history
- Draw blood; provide surgical assistance
- Help with prior authorization/prescriptions
- Make sure office runs smoothly and patients are happy
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Certified Medical Assistant
- At least one year of dermatology MA experience
- Prefer bilingual in English/Spanish
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20256