Medical Assistant Job – Coral Gables FL
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are an energetic self-starter who would like spending your days immersed in a fast-paced, innovative environment surrounded by a fun, supportive group of professionals excited to have you on their team, you are the ideal candidate for Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine’s Medical Assistant position in sunny Coral Gables, FL!
As a Medical Assistant with us, you will receive training from industry experts, enabling you to quickly advance your career as you add to your repertoire of skills. Your ideas will be heard by a caring leadership that values employee input and you will benefit from a collaborative environment, ideal for achieving success. You will enjoy a perfect work/life balance with no evenings, weekends or on-call shifts so you will have ample time to explore Coral Gables, a beautiful area dubbed “The City Beautiful,” exploring historic landmarks, beachcombing and enjoying the overall diversity. Your personal well-being matters to us as well, so we offer perks and benefits that include overtime opportunities, healthcare insurance that includes vision and dental, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan.
This is the perfect time to grab the perfect job in the perfect location. If you are a motivated self-starter, looking to establish a career in a dynamic growing medical practice, apply for Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine’s Medical Assistant opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Prepare patients for examination by the provider
- Assist with testing/procedures as directed by the provider; reports results to the practitioner
- Upload all reports and notes; records to patient EMR charts
- Ensure patient return for follow-up and/or connects the patient to appropriate party for injections or referrals to other clinical professionals
- Ensure maintenance of stock and supplies
- Maintain competencies by successfully completing in-service and continuing education programs related to area of practice
Medical Assistant job required skills & qualifications include:
- Associate degree required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Some EMR experience a plus
- Experience in OB/GYN or Orthopedics a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22185