Why You’ll Love this Job
If you think it would be fun and interesting to shadow an award-winning medical talk-show host/physician throughout your work day, keep reading!
Your Medical Assistant expertise will pay off and your career will flourish when you accept this MA position at our state-of-the-art spa, known for providing ground-breaking procedures to satisfied clients. Here, your ideas will be heard and your experience appreciated as you work hand-in-hand with our board-certified physician and other industry experts to enhance the lives of grateful patients. In this float role, you will have a front-row seat to the inner workings of two successful and top-rated clinics, providing you with the additional skills and knowledge needed to rapidly advance in your field. A 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday schedule with no holiday or on-call shifts and only the occasional Saturday tops off this perfect job opportunity.
Apply for this top-shelf Medical Assistant opening today to secure your place with an outstanding company where your success is our success!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Assist patients to exam room and prepare them to see the physician
- Take necessary vitals; perform blood draws; affix bandaging
- As needed, perform body analysis and manage centrifuge
- Ensure examination/procedure areas are sterile and ready for use
- Assist the physician as needed
- Discharge patients at the end of the visit
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Medical Assistant certification
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Three or more years of field experience
- Ability to comfortably perform blood draws and assist with all office procedures
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 24245