Medical Assistant Job – Southfield MI
Why You’ll Love this Job
Earn competitive pay and enjoy a healthy work/life balance as you work alongside leading clinicians, growing your career, in Vascular Centers of America’s Medical Assistant position!
Our clinic, located in exciting Southfield, MI, is looking for an energetic, experienced MA to join our supportive, friendly team of professionals in this high-end, collaborative role. You will never be on call or work holidays, plus, you will have the opportunity to spend your days at various area clinics so you will never be stuck at one location. This full-time position offers plenty of advancement opportunities, making it ideal for the MA looking for an exciting challenge.
With 9-to-5 scheduling, you will have plenty of downtime to enjoy the surrounding area. Known as the Golden Triangle, this suburb of Detroit is part of the upscale and vibrant Office Market and boasts several retail shops as well as numerous lunch and dinner choices with its many restaurants — all within walking distance. Nearby major highways also offer an easy commute for anyone outside of the area.
Apply for Vascular Centers of America’s Medical Assistant job opening today! You will be glad you did!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Escort patients to the exam room; take and record vitals; note into patient EMR
- Schedule appointments/follow-ups; make post-procedure calls
- Send notes and report to referring physicians
- Develop relationships with referring provider, patients and families
- Reconcile medications, allergies and medical/surgical/family history
- Coordinate patient flow with providers, front desk coordinator and secretary
- Prepare exam rooms; assist physician and/or nursing staff with office procedures
- Follow all HIPAA rules and regulations
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical Assistant certification
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the healthcare field
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) knowledge
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce experience
- Cardiology and/or vascular knowledge a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21098