Why You’ll Love This Job
Grow your career while having the time of your life at the office of Dr. A. Clark Ruttinger in our entry level Medical Assistant position!
Join a fun team at a busy office with an established clientele in the amazing city of Surprise, AZ, when you accept this Medical Assistant role. You will never work nights, weekends or holidays, leaving you plenty of free time to enjoy all the amenities the exciting community of Surprise has to offer. In addition, you will get paid time off, earn annual bonuses and receive ongoing training from our in-house physician that will lead to the chance to advance within the company.
Hurry! Grab this unique position before it is gone! Apply for our Medical Assistant job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Check insurance verification; collect on all accounts
- Make appointment reminder calls
- Upload daily e-faxes to EMR
- Submit electronic referrals
- Enter simple data into the EMR
- Order supplies; stock and clean exam rooms
- Provide back-office support
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Some Electronic Medical Records experience
- Some scheduling experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 34273