Why You’ll Love this Job
Grow your career while having the time of your life at the office of Dr. A. Clark Ruttinger in our Back Office Medical Assistant position!
Join a fun team at a busy office with an established clientele in the amazing city of Surprise, AZ, when you accept this Back Office Medical Assistant role. You will never work nights, weekends or holidays, leaving you plenty of free time to enjoy all the amenities the exciting community of Surprise has to offer. In addition, you will get paid time off, earn annual bonuses and receive ongoing training from our in-house physician that will lead to the chance to advance within the company.
Hurry! Grab this unique position before it is gone! Apply for our Back Office Medical Assistant job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Take patient’s vitals
- Room patients
- Prep for procedures and wellness exams
- Lab draws/venipuncture and prepare to send out
- Send medication requests through the eprescribe in the EMR, fax or call in meds
- Stock the rooms with medical supplies and order medical supplies when needed
- Answer phone calls/triage and take proper messages
- In charge of maintaining patient rooms, lab room, own area and break room when used
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- Two years in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine experience required
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Some Electronic Medical Records experience
- Some scheduling experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 24781