Medical Assistant Job – Surprise AZ
Why You’ll Love this Job
Grow your career while having the time of your life at the office of Dr. A. Clark Ruttinger in our entry level Medical Assistant position!
Join a fun team at a busy office with an established clientele in the amazing city of Surprise, AZ, when you accept this Medical Assistant role. You will never work nights, weekends or holidays, leaving you plenty of free time to enjoy all the amenities the exciting community of Surprise has to offer. In addition, you will get paid time off, earn annual bonuses and receive ongoing training from our in-house physician that will lead to the chance to advance within the company.
Hurry! Grab this unique position before it is gone! Apply for our Medical Assistant job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Greet and schedule patients; show patients to exam rooms; take vitals
- Check insurance verification; collect on all accounts
- Make appointment reminder calls
- Upload daily e-faxes to EMR
- Submit electronic referrals
- Enter simple data into the EMR
- Order supplies; stock and clean exam rooms
Medical Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Some Electronic Medical Records experience
- Some scheduling experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21217