Why You’ll Love This Job
Enjoy the freedom to approach your craft in a non-traditional way with a company that is fully invested in you when you join the FYZICAL family as our full-time Medical Assistant (MA) in Ankeny, Iowa!
Here, you can enhance your career within an atmosphere that inspires success as a vital part of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. This is a hybrid position and you will take on a few different roles. You will be trusted to implement treatment plans that best fit each patient, in turn, making a lasting impact, you will assist our Nurse Practitioners with patient treatments and be asked to answer the phone and schedule patients when needed. With access to state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge tools and unparalleled continuing education your career will flourish.
Take your MA career to a new level with FYZICAL, the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise! Apply for our Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today!
Are you an MA who would be interested in making an indelible mark on the with a company that is changing the way healthcare is approached? If so, we want you in our full-time Medical Assistant (MA) position in Ankeny, Iowa!
In this Medical Assistant (MA) role, you will be an important contributing member of a unique, world-class team that collaborates together to devise the best approach for each client’s individualized treatment plan. With that type of freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact that echoes. Access to state-of-the-art technology and continuing education will advance your skills and provide you with a new perspective. Cutting-edge tools will allow you to instill confidence in your clients and keep you on the leading edge, as well
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Do not miss out on this career-changing opportunity! Apply for our Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today!
- Provide assistance to our Nurse Practitioners as needed
- Gather/prep rooms for patient procedures
- Help clients ready for examinations
- Take notes of all practitioner-to-patient instructions
- Provide responses to all patient inquiries
- Document (scribe) all provider/patient meetings; enter in EMR
- Assist Practitioners during patient procedures
- Apply different therapies to patients as needed
- Document medical instructions given to patients/educate patients
- Answer patient questions in person, via email and on the phone
- Scribe during patient visit with provider; use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions
- Answer phones and help schedule patients as needed
- MA program graduate
- Current First Aid/Basic Life Support certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) as an MA in a healthcare setting a plus
- EMR knowledge a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 78524