Why You’ll Love This Job
Enjoy the freedom to approach your craft in a non-traditional way with a company that is fully invested in you when you join the FYZICAL family as our full-time Medical Assistant (MA) in Bella Vista, AR!
Here, you can enhance your career within an atmosphere that inspires success as a vital part of a champion team capable of achieving next-level results. You will be trusted to create individualized treatment plans that best fit each patient, in turn, making a lasting impact that reverberates throughout the PT industry. With access to state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge tools and unparalleled continuing education, your understanding of the physical therapy field will grow and, as a result, your career will flourish.
Take your MA career to a new level with FYZICAL, the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise! Apply for our Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today!
Are you an MA who would be interested in making an indelible mark on the PT industry with a company that is changing the way healthcare is approached? If so, we want you in our full-time Medical Assistant (MA) position in Bella Vista, AR!
In this Medical Assistant (MA) role, you will be an important contributing member of a unique, world-class team that collaborates together to devise the best approach for each client’s individualized treatment plan. With that type of freedom to innovate, you will make a lasting impact that echoes throughout the PT industry. Access to state-of-the-art technology and continuing education will advance your skills and provide you with a new perspective of PT. Cutting-edge tools will allow you to instill confidence in your clients and keep you on the leading edge, as well.
Do not miss out on this career-changing opportunity! Apply for our Medical Assistant (MA) job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the doctor as needed
- Gather/prep pathology and lab samples
- Help clients ready for examinations
- Take notes of all doctor-to-patient instructions
- Provide responses to all patient inquiries
- Document (scribe) all provider/patient meetings; enter in EMR
- Assist physician during patient procedures and surgeries
- Collect and prepare path/lab specimens
- Assist patients in preparing for exam
- Document medical instructions given to patients/educate patients
- Answer patient questions in person, via email and on the phone
- Scribe during patient visit with provider; use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions
- MA program graduate
- Current First Aid/Basic Life Support certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) as an MA in a healthcare setting a plus
- Allscripts EMR knowledge preferred
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program
- Up-to-date first aid and BLS certification
- H.S. graduate, or GED
- Prefer at least 1 year as a Medical Assistant in a doctor’s office
- Experience with Allscripts EMR a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 104991