Reddy Urgent Care is looking for a motivated medical professional who is eager to continue down their career path as a Medical Assistant in a fast-pasted and exciting setting! If you’re a MA Reddy Urgent Care will help you grow your skills as part of a supportive and talented healthcare team.
As the Medical Assistant with our practice, you will hone your abilities and be an integral part of the nursing staff, ensuring that the office runs smoothly while providing top-shelf treatment. Your patient care abilities will be brought to the next level as you assist the medical staff in an urgent care setting where you’ll never be bored! On top of being part of a strong team of medical professionals, you’ll also enjoy competitive pay and enviable benefits!
This is the perfect opportunity to start or grow your healthcare career. Apply today for Reddy Urgent Care’s Medical Assistant position!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the office runs smoothly, including greeting patients and answering telephones
- Maintain up-to-date patient records including taking and updating accurate medical histories
- Prepare patients for examination, including taking vitals and explaining treatment procedures
- Assists clinicians with exam and medical procedures
- Perform minor medical procedures under direction of clinicians including administering IV fluids, blood draws, suture removal, changing dressings, etc.
- Assisting in Curbside Services
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Medical Assistant certification, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, or EMT required
- At least two years experience preferred
- CPR certification required upon hire
- Working knowledge of sterile techniques, infection control procedures and safety precautions, and special procedures that are applicable to work performed
- Solid knowledge base of medicine brands including generic
- Familiarity with HIPAA and OSHA regulations and importance of compliance
- Superior communication skills including ability to document and communicate pertinent information
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30038