Medical Assistant – MA Job – Midlothian TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Caring Medical Assistant wanted to join our team of professionals. If you would be happy using your knowledge to provide quality care within an atmosphere where 100 percent patient satisfaction is the goal, we want you for our Medical Assistant position!
In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks including assisting the physician with patient exams, preparing bloodwork for lab testing, helping with in-office procedures, taking and recording vitals and record-keeping.
Take your Medical Assistant career to the next level with a supportive, established company that offers great hours and benefits! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take all vital signs
- Assist the doctor with patient exams
- Draw blood, give injections and administer breathing treatments
- Office procedure assistance
- Update patient medical files
- Lab test preparation
- Up-to-date Medical Assistant Certification
- Familiar with medical language
- Up-to-date CPR certification
- Computer literate
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- MA experience a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20166