Why You’ll Love This Job
Daniel Samadi MD PC is seeking for a full time Medical Assistant to join our growing team in our Paramus office.
Compassion. It’s the starting point for health care providers like you and it’s what drives us every day as we put our exceptional skills together with a real feeling of caring for others. This is a place where your impact goes beyond providing care one patient at a time. Because here, every day, you’re also providing leadership and contributing in ways that can affect so many for years to come. We are premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients with Ear Nose and Throat, Physical Therapy, Allergy and hearing care needs. In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Dr. Daniel Samadi board certified otolaryngologist offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day appointments.
- Prepare the patient for the Medical Provider’s examination by obtaining vital signs and patient history.
- Prepare and maintains the examination and treatment areas.
- Prepare the patient for and assisting with procedures and treatments.
- Perform sterilization techniques.
- Perform an inventory of supplies and equipment Understand proper function and care of special equipment.
- Preforming administrative duties such as answering phones, making appointments and maintaining medical records.
Basic computer and word-processing skills.High school diploma.
Experienced and none experienced Medical Assistant welcome to apply.
Spanish is a plus.
Please call 973-818-1286
or email me at : [email protected]
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the doctor as needed
- Gather/prep pathology and lab samples
- Help clients ready for examinations
- Take notes of all doctor-to-patient instructions
- Provide responses to all patient inquiries
- Document (scribe) all provider/patient meetings; enter in EMR
- Assist physician during patient procedures and surgeries
- Collect and prepare path/lab specimens
- Assist patients in preparing for exam
- Document medical instructions given to patients/educate patients
- Answer patient questions in person, via email and on the phone
- Scribe during patient visit with provider; use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions
Spanish is a plus
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 78765