Medical Assistant/Optometric Technician Job – Highland Park IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Join us here at our private optical office in Highland Park! No experience required!
Your career goals are simple, yet important: To work in a positive atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others. That is exactly what you will do in our Medical Assistant/Optometric Technician role! In this position, your industry skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you gently guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team and advance your Medical Assistant/Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete diagnostic testing
- Complete necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
- Provide assistance to the Optometrist during eye exams
- Assist the patient in making decisions about frames and lenses
- The ability to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Should be tech-savvy
- A strong work history in customer service
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20724