Your optical experience and desire to work in a positive, exciting atmosphere, making a difference in the lives of others, place you at the top of the list for our Full Time Para-Optometric Technician role in Rochester, NH!
In this Para-Optometric Technician position, your skills and efficiency will be greatly appreciated by your customers as you expertly guide them through the process of optical testing to determine their visual abilities followed by helping them make important decisions about the various types of eyewear available to them. As part of our professional team, you can count on having the support you need from co-workers and management as well as access to continuing education opportunities, ensuring career advancement. We also offer our team members life insurance, PTO, health and vision insurance leading to a better-quality personal life.
This is the perfect place to be part of a fun, friendly team where you can positively grow your Para-Optometric Technician career! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Para-Optometric Technician job responsibilities include:
- Complete diagnostic testing and necessary documentation
- Prepare patients to be seen by the Optometrist
- Assist the Optometrist as needed during examinations
- Show patients how to properly care for contact lens
Para-Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Optical/optical industry experience is required
- Able to connect well with patients
- Works well with a team
- Tech-savvy; typing capabilities
- Technologically skilled; skilled in using optical testing equipment
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 29444