Why You’ll Love This Job
This is an exciting time to join the FYZICAL family! If you have one year of billing experience and would enjoy being part of a champion team with a forward-thinking company that takes a unique approach to physical therapy, you are a great fit for our Medical Billing Specialist position in Mattoon, IL!
In this Medical Billing Specialist role, you will be able to enhance your career under the guidance of a helpful, supportive practice leader in an exciting, fast-paced environment. With state-of-the-art technology at your fingertips, you will always have the tools you need to be successful. In addition, you will have access to continuing education, keeping you at the forefront of your profession.
If you are ready to be part of an energetic atmosphere where you can achieve success and career satisfaction, apply for FYZICAL’s Medical Billing Specialist job opening today!
A great support team. An exciting work environment. Room to grow. Cutting-edge technology at your fingertips. This and more is your future when you accept this choice Medical Billing Specialist position in Mattoon, IL, with the leading PT company in the U.S.!
We are the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise, leading the charge to transform the physical therapy industry by taking non-traditional approaches to patient care. in this Medical Billing Specialist role, you will join a top-rated team of professionals in an atmosphere that inspires confidence and success. Enjoy the security of knowing you have the full support of a practice leader who is invested in your future. Take advantage of this opportunity to add to your knowledge base while helping those in the surrounding community achieve their healthcare goals.
Bring your experience and eagerness to be part of something new and different! Apply for our Medical Billing Specialist job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Use Electronic Medical Records to reconcile insurance company payments
- AR/Medical Billing management
- Help patients understand Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Worker’s Comp/auto claims form printing
- Post insurance payments using paper and electronic methods (EMR)
- Manage Accounts Receivable and medical billing
- Print paper claims for Worker’s Compensation and Auto carriers
- Explain EOB to patients when needed
- Front Desk responsibilities (scheduling, greeting, answering phone)
- General office duties
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- 1+ year(s) of Medical Accounts Receivable/Medical Billing experience
- Able to successfully maneuver online insurance sites
- Advanced Electronic Medical Records skills
- Great communicator; friendly personality
- Explanation of Benefits experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of AR/Billing experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience utilizing EMR systems, including electronic filing, denials, aging of accounts
- Ability to navigate insurance websites
- Must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor in client and team member interactions
- EOB and payment posting experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 106573