Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through the door at our private optical practice! We are a fast-growing optometry office located in Bridgeville, PA, looking to add someone with your professional office experience to our amazing team as Front Desk Receptionist.
In this full-time Front Desk Receptionist role, you will be part of an elite group of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others’ successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Continue to add new skills and advance your career through our ongoing training opportunities.
Apply today for this outstanding Front Desk Receptionist job opening to join a reputable company where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Optical experience preferred but not required; will train someone with professional experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 26164