You are outgoing, have a passion for helping others and your organizational skills are envied by all. Combined with your professional office experience, that makes you the ideal fit for Vision Source Magnolia’s FT Front Desk Receptionist position in Magnolia, TX!
As Front Desk Receptionist, enjoy going to work in a positive atmosphere where patients will appreciate your smiling face, friendly demeanor and efforts on their behalf to make their visit comfortable and enjoyable. Here, management works next to you, not above you, giving you the opportunity to add to your skill sets and knowledge, and advance your career. Your efforts will be richly rewarded with 401k, health and dental insurance. In addition, we offer continuing education opportunities.
Apply for Vision Source Magnolia’s Front Desk Receptionist job opening today to join a fun and outstanding staff at a prestigious clinic where you will always be encouraged and supported.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients; check patients in and out
- Schedule patient appointments; ensure smooth flow
- Gather medical history and reason for the visit
- Verify insurance information for each patient
- Answer and forward all calls; oversee vm and messages
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- Must be able to maintain a professional attitude/wardrobe
- Must have optical experience
- Skilled communicator – written and verbal
- Able to multitask, manage time wisely; detail-oriented
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Optical experience preferred but not required; will train someone with professional experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30803