Why You’ll Love This Job
About us: BioTouch is a single-source, national provider for all mission-critical kitting and logistics needs. We partner with a wide range of medical facilities and healthcare providers to bring a higher level of care to the healthcare delivery.
The Dispatch position is responsible for managing a fleet of accounts and ensuring that clients routes within that fleet are completed timely and accurately. This position is the primary communicator between clients of our organization and couriers. Client satisfaction and the ability to work well in a team environment are ideal for this position. Exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude are critical to be successful.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer and dispatch incoming calls from clients to couriers and enter information into courier software system.
· Assign and dispatch all will calls and STAT’s.
· Monitor online dispatch board for potential issues.
· Add, change or delete scheduled stops in planning.
· Research and resolve client issues quickly and accurately.
· Communicate unresolved client issues to direct supervisor immediately.
· Monitor status of deliveries and pickups to ensure timely delivery to client.
· Assist couriers as needed to help ensure routes are completed to client expectations.
· Review route sheets for accuracy.
· Negotiate courier payout.
· Monitor and utilize web-based applications, tools, and reports.
· Ensure policies and procedures as defined by clients and the company are being met.
· Prepare SOP for each account; shift turnover.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Team oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software.
- Some college or college degree in business, logistics or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required.
- Courier software experience a plus.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk.
- Heavy communication via phone and email.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs at a time.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 115713