Why You’ll Love This Job
Join Our Team: Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where every moment counts. If so, we are looking for Dispatchers to manage the relationships with clients and ensure services are performed timely and accurately.
About Us: Lab Logistics, LLC. is now a BioTouch Company. We are a medical courier service offering dedicated and on demand fleet solutions. We serve the healthcare industry through our unique customized approach to medical transportation and logistics. We understand the critical role that timely and accurate medical specimen delivery plays in diagnosing and treating patients.
The Dispatch position is responsible for managing a fleet of accounts and ensuring that clients routes within that fleet are completed timely and accurately. This position is the primary communicator between clients and couriers.
Shift: Various; may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
Pay Range: $23.00-27.00/hr DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer and dispatch incoming calls from clients to couriers and enter information into courier software system.
· Assign and dispatch all will calls and STAT’s.
· Monitor online dispatch board for potential issues.
· Add, change or delete scheduled stops in planning.
· Research and resolve client issues quickly and accurately.
· Communicate unresolved client issues to direct supervisor immediately.
· Monitor status of deliveries and pickups to ensure timely delivery to client.
· Assist couriers as needed to help ensure routes are completed to client expectations.
· Review route sheets for accuracy.
· Negotiate courier payout.
· Monitor and utilize web-based applications, tools, and reports.
· Ensure policies and procedures as defined by clients and the company are being met.
· Prepare SOP for each account; shift turnover.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Team oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software.
- Some college or college degree in business, logistics or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required.
- Courier software experience a plus.
- Pass pre-employment background and drug screenings.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk.
- Heavy communication via phone and email.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs at a time.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 117941