Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are a Medical Assistant who would like spending your days immersed in a fast-paced, innovative environment surrounded by a fun, supportive group of professionals, you are the ideal candidate for Sand Dermatology’s Medical Assistant – Full-Time position at our new, upcoming Chino Hills, CA, practice!
As a full-time Medical Assistant with us, you will work side-by-side with industry experts, adding to your repertoire of skills, enabling you to eventually advance into a leadership role. Your ideas will be heard by a caring leadership that values employee input and you will benefit from a collaborative environment, ideal for achieving success. Your personal well-being matters to us as well, so we offer perks and benefits that include training opportunities, no on-call or holiday shifts, medical insurance, bonuses and paid time off so you can enjoy all that beautiful Chino Hills has to offer.
Establish a satisfying career with our dynamic practice! Apply for Sand Dermatology’s Medical Assistant – Full-Time job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Assistant – Full-Time responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming office calls; greet and schedule patients
- Show patients to exam rooms; prepare patients for examination
- Upload all reports and notes; record to patient EMR charts
Medical Assistant – Full-Time skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MA certification or soon-to-be certified
- 1-2 years of experience (Dermatology MA preferred)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a must
- Microsoft Word skills; EMR knowledge
- Excellent at multitasking; great customer service skills; ambitious
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently or as a team
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 24726