Make a positive difference within the community when you onboard at our modern urgent care facilities as our Medical Receptionist!
As a Medical Receptionist with us, you can be sure that no two days will be the same and you will never be bored as you welcome visitors from throughout the immediate community, helping them find their way within our state-of-the-art facility. Regardless of your experience level, we will provide you with the skills you need to advance your career with the full support of your work family and leaders.
Employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
Join the largest and most rapidly expanding urgent care company in Florida! Apply for our Medical Receptionist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors; get signed consent forms; take payments
- Gather all patient medical and insurance data for electronic entry
- Scan in all documentation from forms and patient charts
- Take part in continuing education classes as needed
- Assist and support newly hired personnel during training
Front Desk Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; associate degree preferred
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Computer savvy; MS Office and eClinicalWorks skills a plus
- Customer service/medical office setting experience a plus
- Familiarity with medical terms/billing skills/insurance processing helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29153