Have the time of your life as you meet and greet visitors who walk through the front door of our fun, physician-led clinics as a Medical Receptionist for the state’s most rapidly expanding group of urgent care providers! Now serving patients in Coral Springs, Margate, South Margate, Tamarac, West Tamarac, Sunrise, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, North Ft. Lauderdale, and Downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
In this Medical Receptionist role, you can be assured that each day will be exciting as you assist appreciative patients from the surrounding community. Little to no experience? We will train you so you can enjoy a successful and fulfilling career as part of our supportive team of professionals. This is your opportunity to start and grow a lucrative career that is certain to enhance your life, both professionally and personally.
Employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
We are excited to add you to our family! Apply for our Medical Receptionist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors; get signed consent forms;
- Gather all patient medical and insurance data for electronic entry
- Scan in all documentation from forms and patient charts
- Make patient appointments; take payments
- Take part in continuing education classes as needed
- Assist and support newly hired personnel during training
Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; associate degree preferred
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Computer savvy; MS Office and eClinicalWorks skills helpful
- Customer service/medical office setting experience helpful
- Familiarity with medical terms/billing skills/insurance processing helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29154