Your friendly demeanor and top-notch organizational skills place you at the top of the list for Florida’s largest urgent care provider’s Medical Receptionist position for our North Palm Beach County area facilities! Now serving patients in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, and Jupiter.
This Medical Receptionist role provides a great opportunity to begin and advance your career with a quickly growing company that will give you the tools you need to succeed. Here, you will join a fun, friendly team that will support you as you gain new knowledge and grow your office skills. All who walk through the doors at our urgent care facility will be grateful for the help you provide, leaving you feeling happy to play such an important role in the community.
Employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
Apply for this Medical Receptionist job opening today to join our top-rated work family!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors; get signed consent forms;
- Gather all patient medical and insurance data for electronic entry
- Scan in all documentation from forms and patient charts
- Make patient appointments; take payments
- Take part in continuing education classes as needed
- Assist and support newly hired personnel during training
Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; associate degree preferred
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Computer savvy; MS Office and eClinicalWorks skills helpful
- Customer service/medical office setting experience helpful
- Familiarity with medical terms/billing skills/insurance processing helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27263