Why You’ll Love This Job
If you have a passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with the general public, FYZICAL, the leading physical therapy company in the country, has a Front desk opening in Bolingbrook, IL, that is a perfect fit for you!
As the first and last person our amazing clients see when they enter and leave our cutting-edge facility, your role as Medical Receptionist is central to our daily operations. Here, you will join a champion team that works together to help grateful patients get back to the lives they love. We are committed to changing the PT industry by creating non-traditional, individualized treatment plans and want you along on that important journey. As part of the FYZICAL family, you can take advantage of continuous learning and career growth opportunities under a practice leader who is fully invested in you. As our Medical Receptionist, you will enjoy the easy flow of a supportive team that succeeds together.
Start down your exciting career path today by applying for our Medical Receptionist job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle patient scheduling, appointments, multi-phone line to answer any questions from potential or current patients
- Collect new patient intake information; track all clinic referrals
- Disseminate information to patients; act as a go-between for patients and physicians
- Fax/ send reports to physicians; keep a log of incoming reports
- Verify Insurance and track insurance-covered visits; take copayments
- Collect/open mail; distribute mail to proper areas/people
- Send benefits paperwork to billing companies
- Schedule patients; coordinate evaluations, re-evaluations, appointment reminders and cancellations
- Check mail; keep track of Explanation of Benefits sent from mail and fax to billing company
- Communicate with the office manager and clinicians about scheduling/patient arrival
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Great communicator and multitasker, detail-oriented
- Positive attitude/ demeanor, good work ethic, integrity and empathetic towards people that are in pain
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 88160