Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position with ENT Practice in Paramus, NJ,
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the ENT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare.
If you are looking for the perfect starter job where you can establish yourself and grow your career, your search is over! We are the leading ENT provider in the NJ and are in need of a visionary like you to fill our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position!
In this entry level role, you will be part of a top-rated team of professionals who work together to provide each client with an individualized experience. With the full support of a practice leader who is invested in you, you can relax and enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together as you advance your career.
Say yes to a bright future! Apply for this outstanding Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled at handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills required
- Comfortable with computers, ability to handle uploading and downloading files as well as navigating email
- Competent phone skills
- MS Suite familiarity, including Instant Messenger, Excel, and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
- H.S. grad or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 78773