Why You’ll Love This Job
No experience necessary for this entry-level Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position with FYZICAL at our Waldorf, MD, location, the leading physical therapy company in the country!
This is your chance to be part of a champion team with a unique, forward-thinking company that is paving the way in the PT industry with its non-traditional approach to healthcare. With FYZICAL, you will enjoy job security and the opportunity for career advancement through continuing education. With state-of-the-art technology at your disposal and an independent practice leader that is fully invested in your success, your career will flourish.
Your future looks bright with FYZICAL! Apply for our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
If you are looking for the perfect starter job where you can establish yourself and grow your career, your search is over! We are the leading PT provider in the U.S. and are in need of a visionary like you to fill our Medical Receptionist / Front Desk position!
In this entry level role, you will be part of a top-rated team of professionals who work together to provide each client with an individualized experience. With the full support of a practice leader who is invested in you, you can relax and enjoy the flow of a team meant to succeed together as you advance your career.
Say yes to a bright future! Apply for this outstanding Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Receptionist / Front Desk job responsibilities include:
- Skilled at handling incoming calls
- Strong communication skills required
- Comfortable with computers, ability to handle uploading and downloading files as well as navigating email
- Competent phone skills
- MS Suite familiarity, including Instant Messenger, Excel, and Word
- Able to effectively communicate with others
- Basic computer skills including email navigation and downloading/uploading files
- Familiarity with principles of Excel; able to use Word and Instant Messenger
Medical Receptionist / Front Desk required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. grad or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 29376