Medical Receptionist Job – Alpharetta GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you ready to break free of the same, boring work routine? Would you like to establish roots with a fun and fast-paced plastic surgery practice where you can earn bonuses and enjoy an excellent schedule? If so, Northside Plastic Surgery in Alpharetta, GA, has the perfect job for you as our full-time Front Desk Receptionist!
Join a rapidly expanding clinic that cares about your future. Receive additional training toward advancing your career. Be part of a high-energy and supportive team that will help you as you learn the ins and outs of our modern facility. Meet new and interesting people from the surrounding community. As our Front Desk Receptionist, you will be the recipient of healthcare benefits plus have the perfect work/life balance. You will never work holidays, weekends or evenings, leaving you plenty of free time to explore Alpharetta, GA, an affluent suburb located just 22 miles north of Atlanta that boasts more than 250 shops in five distinct shopping districts and more than 200 dining options.
Say yes to success! Apply for Northside Plastic Surgery’s Front Desk Receptionist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Prepare superbills for next day’s appointments
- Patient check in/check out; process payments
- Encourage patients to give consent for before/after photos
- Sign up patients on Constant Contact
- Inform patients about wait times
- Promptly and kindly answer phones; take messages
- Gather patient information using EMR
- Schedule patient consultations
- Remind patients of appointments via texts/phone calls
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in this field
- Experience working in a physician practice
- Good interpersonal skills, i.e. verbal communication, interaction, phone persona, etc.
- Able to effectively multitask when required
- Basic PC and software skills
- Experience with NexTech a plus but not required
- Familiarity with social media and general marketing knowledge is helpful
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 20468