Medical Receptionist Job – Austin TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Our patients want to see your friendly face when they walk through our door at our private optical practice in Austin, TX! We are a fast-growing optometry office, looking to add a Medical Receptionist to our amazing team at McCormick Vision Source.
In this role, you will be part of an elite team of close-knit and friendly professionals who encourage one another and celebrate each others' successes — all within a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Grow your career through ongoing training. Enjoy this experience as this opportunity comes with a 401k, PTO, vision and health benefits. Be appreciated by both patients and management, where they will be able to help you grow and develop in order to reach your personal goals.
Apply today for this Medical Receptionist role to join an established practice where you can put your savvy people skills to good use!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome office visitors in a warm manner
- Keep the front area running smoothly; schedule appointments
- Collection of patient payments
- Use EHR to keep up-to-date patient files
- Incoming/return calls, voicemail, take messages
- Insurance collection and verification
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Skilled communicator; detail-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of insurance collection and verification
- Experience in the optical industry a plus; at least a medical setting
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20607