Learn as you earn! Gain the skills and knowledge you need to start and grow a successful career when you say yes to our Front Desk Receptionist position in Bradenton, FL!
As the first person to warmly greet clinic visitors, you will set the stage for the outstanding care our grateful patients will receive during their visits. Here, you will join a team of supportive, friendly professionals with an up-and-coming medical provider that is setting the bar for premium healthcare in the Florida area. With on-the-job training and our CE classes, you will not only advance your Front Desk Receptionist career but also gain the knowledge that will ensure your ongoing success.
Employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
Do not pass up this great opportunity to start and grow a satisfying and fun career! Apply for our Medical Front Desk Receptionist position today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors; get signed consent forms;
- Gather all patient medical and insurance data for electronic entry
- Scan in all documentation from forms and patient charts
- Make patient appointments; take payments
- Take part in continuing education classes as needed
- Assist and support newly hired personnel during training
Front Desk Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; associate degree preferred
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Computer savvy; MS Office and eClinicalWorks skills helpful
- Customer service/medical office setting experience helpful
- Familiarity with medical terms/billing skills/insurance processing helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29073