Are you short on experience but would jump at the chance to be part of a top-rated team of professionals who will help you reach career success? You can learn all you need to know on the job in this quality Medical Receptionist position with Florida’s most rapidly expanding group of urgent care providers!
Be the first friendly face our patients see when they walk through the door at our modern facility. Build important relationships within the community as you assist office visitors. As our Medical Receptionist, you will qualify for continuing education and other training opportunities, ensuring you are equipped to advance your career within your area of expertise.
Employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority. In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we are:
- Limiting waiting room access
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPE
This is your chance to build a great career from the ground up or to enhance your existing career! Apply for MD Now’s Medical Receptionist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Desk Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Welcome office visitors; get signed consent forms; take payments
- Gather all patient medical and insurance data for electronic entry
- Scan in all documentation from forms and patient charts
- Take part in continuing education classes as needed
- Assist and support newly hired personnel during training
Front Desk Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate; associate degree preferred
- Willing/able to float among all clinics in the region
- Computer savvy; MS Office and eClinicalWorks skills a plus
- Customer service/medical office setting experience a plus
- Familiarity with medical terms/billing skills/insurance processing helpful
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29349