Why You’ll Love This Job!
Establish yourself with an exceptional company where you can develop your skills, and master the latest treatments and techniques in a hands-on learning environment when you join the Affiliates in Internal Medicine family.
Advance your career to new levels as a member of our skilled team of professionals. Have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology. Add to your repertoire of skills as you encounter a variety of different patients and symptoms within a workplace that encourages mentorship and knowledge sharing. Establish close-knit relationships with your teammates that will be beneficial to both your personal and career growth. Do not miss out on this opportunity to advance with a first-rate organization! Apply for Affiliates in Internal Medicine Certified Medical Receptionist job opening today!
Busy Internal Medicine Practice seeking a Medical Receptionist for a part-time, and/or full time position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to – greeting patients, answering phones, patient registration, appointment scheduling and confirmations, data entry of demographic and insurance information, and scanning into patient’s medical record.
- Minimum one year medical receptionist experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience working with electronic medical record
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task while maintaining accuracy is a MUST
- Work exceptionally well in a team environment
- Not required, but preferred; Nextgen experience
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30224