Why You’ll Love This Job
Brand New ER and Urgent Care facility – HonorHealth Complete Care Emergency Center Urgent Care – in partnership with Intuitive Health is being built in Scottsdale at 5316 E Shea Blvd. Ste #150, Scottsdale, AZ 85254.
Are you ready to get on board with an innovative, forward-thinking company that offers unique healthcare to the surrounding community? If so, say yes to this top-shelf Front Office Medical Receptionist position!
Here, you will be an active part of an exciting and knowledgeable team of professionals who work together toward success while providing both emergency room and urgent care services within one facility. As Front Office – Medical Receptionist, you can take part in a new, visionary way of administering healthcare, picking up useful knowledge along the way that will further your career. For your role in assisting appreciative patients, you also will receive competitive pay and benefits.
This Front Office Medical Receptionist opening is the perfect way to propel your career into the future. Apply today!
*PRN Shift Opportunity; 12-hour shifts variable days/times
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office Medical Receptionist job responsibilities include:
- Warmly welcome office visitors and callers
- Produce and keep updated patient files; help patients with documents
- Certify all insurance information, take copays and other payments
- Answer a multi-line telephone, forwarding calls to the appropriate area
- Keep office area clean and maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
- Comply with all health policies and regulations
Front Office Medical Receptionist required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Knowledgeable of insurance procedures
- Able to use various office equipment, including computers
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and prioritize during high-volume times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prefer at least one year of medical office experience
Job ID: 98704